What to expect from professional practice?
- You can work in development, product management, project planning or in technical sales for companies producing energy and environmental technology.
In this field, the choice of employers is especially diverse.
It covers the entire renewable energies industry, companies producing heating, ventilation and air conditioning devices, pumps, turbines, measurement technology etc. as well as process plants and devices in environmental technology.
- In engineering offices, you can conceptualise, plan in detail and perform calculations relevant for the construction of energy and environmental plants.
- For energy suppliers or in companies, you can be in charge of the operation of energy and environmental plants. Alternatively, you could work for a public authority monitoring such plants.
- In larger enterprises, you can be in charge of the corporate energy and environmental management.
- You can work as energy consultant for an energy supplier.
- You can also decide to continue your studies and complete a three-semester, postgraduate master’s programme. After that, you could potentially proceed to doctoral studies in one of our research projects in cooperation with a partner university.